Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pride and Hatred

A message I received during prayer meditation:

Confusion may be upon you. But I am here with you. You are never alone. You are where you need to be. Your suffering has meaning. You are not standing still. Have faith in me. I have faith in you. Believe in the me who believes in you. You are not a failure. Remember all that you are, all that you have given. Forgive yourself for I forgive you. I accept you. You are special to me. I am here with you in every step. My miracles are bountiful. you see? Release your doubts. Be willing to release. Be willing to forgive. You are not lost. I have you. You are moving exactly in the space that i have made for you. I will never lose you. I accept you.

Pride? Pride is among the different dimensions of life. Pride is your ego's strongest defense and weapon. Pride is ego. That is why the words are used interchangeably. It is that part of you that seeks to separate from God. but it is a futile endeavor for you are always with me. You are me. Ego is Pride. Pride cannot accept the truth that it is always a part of me. Pride feels alike to confidence and strength. but true confidence and strength is that which stems from faith, the trust that i always take care of you. You are Strength and you are Confidence because you are God. Your ego was hurt by many. This is because these people did not follow the script of your ego. Pride says that you should be treated in a certain way by others, that you are entitled to being treated in a certain way by others. Pride says that you know what is best for all, including yourself. But then others chose to act differently from your version of the best. Pride cannot accept the freedom of others. Pride cannot accept that it does not know all, that it cannot control all. and when someone violates the decrees of pride, then hatred takes over. Thus Pride and Hatred are twins. Inseperable partners. You cannot deal with one without encountering the other.

The irony of Pride is that it cannot accept the pride in others. when others act with pride, one's own pride reacts violently, because it believes that it is the only one who knows what's best. The pride of others threatens the pride within. Can you now see how conflict is inevitable when pride is involved?

So how do you handle pride? First, become aware of pride inside you. It is more vast and overbearing than you think. You are a very proud person, but you do not want to acknowledge this fact. Be aware. Pride is at your core. At least it is at the core of all fear in your life. All humankind is proud. but that is okay. Do not judge yourself and others. Leave others to their own pride. That is their issue. Be concerned only of your own archetypes. When you encounter Pride, know that you will encounter the fiercest of Hatred. Hatred will stand with Pride. Hatred will protect Pride. Only if you can stand firm in the presence of Hatred can you truly face your own pride. Lucifer and Satan. Two sides of the same coin. They play an important role, for they are the gatekeepers to higher levels. You must pass their trials for you to pass through the gates that lead to dimensions of higher vibration. They are the bosses of this stage. and you will need to face two at a time.

But fear not. for you are equipped to handle them. You will need to figure out the best approach to deal with them, just like the bosses of the games you play. How you deal with them may be different from how you overcame past challenges. But know that I am there with you. iI shall provide you the hints you need. Have faith in yourself, for I have the greatest faith in you. I always cheer for you. You will need to play this challenge yourself. But i will always catch you. Your lives are infinite. You are strong. You are battle-hardened. You are wise. You are Compassion. You are Forgiveness. You are Joy. You are Peace. You are me. Remember all that. Whatever happens, I am with you. Like you said, a real adventure involves getting down and dirty with life, getting bruises and wounds, shedding sweat and blood, getting lost, and then getting back up. Keep on moving forward. There are no mistakes. I love you. You are my beloved. Peace be with you. I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment